FREE DOWNLOAD GAME I Am Alive 2012 (PC/ENG) | Full Version | Mediafire Link

ARTIKEL FYP
Memuat artikel random...

lihat juga


FREE DOWNLOAD GAME I Am Alive 2012 (PC/ENG) | Full Version | Mediafire Link

I Am Alive 

 I Am Alive Action PC Game, players are going to be challenged by each their atmosphere and their enemies. Stamina and resource management area unit key once being exposed to deadly atmospheres and scaling monumental buildings in search of provides. The combat system has different needs of players to utilize intimidation: cowards area unit simply swayed with associate empty gun, whereas alternative enemies can place players to the check.


Windows XP/7
Intel Pentium core 2 or Higher
1 GB RAM 
 2 GB free Space 
128 MB Vram


Klik Skip Ad (Wait 5 sec)
Size: 1.9 GB

Klik Skip Ad (Wait 5 sec)
Size: 1 GB


Demikianlah Artikel dari kami yang berjudul FREE DOWNLOAD GAME I Am Alive 2012 (PC/ENG) | Full Version | Mediafire Link,apakah anda menyukainya ? mudah-mudahan artikel ini bisa memberi manfaat untuk anda semua.

Anda sedang membaca artikel FREE DOWNLOAD GAME I Am Alive 2012 (PC/ENG) | Full Version | Mediafire Link dan artikel ini url permalinknya adalah https://asmidarana.blogspot.com/2012/09/free-download-game-i-am-alive-2012.html Artikel yang anda cari Lainnya ,FREE DOWNLOAD GAME I Am Alive 2012 (PC/ENG) | Full Version | Mediafire Link xxx .